[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 dashboard

Tim Lochmueller webmaster at fruit-lab.de
Sat Jan 8 17:43:33 CET 2011

Hey guys,

i hope the mydashboard extension will be back in the TER shortly. The
extension is en example dashboard for backend users. There are also
widget for the dashboard in a few other extensions ....

Regards,
Tim

Am 07.01.11 15:43, schrieb Kay Strobach:
>>> see system health with e.g.
>>>    * linkchecker
>>>    * piwikintegration
>>
>> Maybe you can incorporate those in the Reports module?
>> Linkchecker will be a system module in 4.5 AFAIK
>>

> You're right.
> But Dashboard Widgets can summarize information from many sources.
> The linkwizard and piwikintegration are 2 (in my opinipon) important
> sources for admins and seo engineer.
>
> Thanks
> Kay

Beste Grüße,
Tim

--

360°Friends Blog - http://360friends.de/
    Nachtrodeln am Leberblümchenberg - 06.01.2011

TYPO3 Blog - http://typo3blogger.de/
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lochmueller
XING - https://www.xing.com/profile/Tim_Lochmueller2
Twitter - http://twitter.com/360friends