[TYPO3-english] one question about this mailing list

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat Jan 8 11:58:01 CET 2011

Hi Tom,

> I have one question about this mailing list. Is that possible that I only
> get the message which reply to me? Because I have so many messages from the
> mailing list in my mailbox. For the other messages which are not for me, I
> would like to read on line. Thanks

Use a news-reader, e.g. Thunderbird - then your inbox stays empty
(except some spam ;)). You can configure to download all messages or
only on reading.

Another tip: Use tagging. Mark the interesting threads e.g. red, then
you're able to spot them more easily.

Receiving only interesting messages is not possible, of course (except
some magic filtering for your name).

Kind regards
Steffen

--