[TYPO3-english] Drupal 7 is now officially released!

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Thu Jan 6 13:26:19 CET 2011

Hey Guys,

Sebastian tHNx for your reaction. I also think we are all together in the Open
Source/Free Software movement. I congratulated Drupal thru Twitter with their
achievement as Joomla and Wordpress also did. Every Open Source CMS has it's
strengths and weaknesses and suits the needs of a particular target group. I
think we should be very proud of the TYPO3 community that has achieved so much
over the past few years and is gaining more momentum every year. Watch out for
the Long Term Support release of TYPO3 version 4.5 that will be released on
January 26th.

gRTz

ben

--