[TYPO3-english] tt_news single view with link to same record butdifferent page

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Jan 6 12:20:59 CET 2011

Hi, Bert.

> I have a page (pid) which shows a tt_news record in a single view. On
> this page I want to add a link to the same tt_news record but in a
> different page (pid). In other words: I want a read more link to a  page
> with the same record but with different html and different  typoscript.

So, actually, it is not SINGLE view, if you have 'read more' link.
You may insert plugin with LATEST view on your first page, but set
'latestLimit' to 1 and maybe increase number of characters, that sould
output in LATEST view (displayLatest.subheader_stdWrap.crop = 2000 | … | 1)
and set single pid of this plugin to the second page.