[TYPO3-english] tt_news single view with link to same record but different page

Bert Huijgen bert.huijgen at eo.nl
Thu Jan 6 11:18:36 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a page (pid) which shows a tt_news record in a single view. On
this page I want to add a link to the same tt_news record but in a
different page (pid). In other words: I want a read more link to a
page with the same record but with different html and different
typoscript.
Is this possible witth tt_news (or another extension)?
It is like related news, but with related news you have to relate
manually. I do not want to relate every news item to itself manually.
Is it possible to just add a link by typoscript to that other page?

Thanks, Bert