[TYPO3-english] problem with template in explorer 8

Plamen Petkov petkovp at kaolin.bg
Thu Jan 6 10:53:22 CET 2011

Hi,
What do you mean to compare doctype of my template. How do I compare them ?
I use only one template - index.html located in fileadmin folder.
My css files are different for different browsers.I use typoscript to select
the css file for the right browser and it is working well.

Thanks
Plamen

Message: 5