[TYPO3-english] Drupal 7 is now officially released!

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:26:24 CET 2011

Am 06.01.2011 02:29, schrieb Cameron:
>If, however, you are the sort of human being who
> thinks typoscript is a good idea that makes Typo3 easy to use, then a mental
> asylum is probably more appropriately suited to your needs.

I think Drupal is a good system and a nice Open Source project. The new major release is not only a
gift to the Drupal community but also to the Open Source world. This is good news and it's perfectly
ok (at least I feel so) to post it here on a TYPO3 mailing list.

But why the heck are you so offensive? Of course it's always nice if developers, agencies or clients
move from anoher CMS to yours, that's also how we in the TYPO3 world feel. But everybody not using
your system is a fool? That kind of cms bashing makes me sad.

I really think there should be more exchange between the communities of Open Source Web CMS, when I
look at some big projects like Drupal, TYPO3, Joomla, ModX and Wordpress (yes I count it in), every
system has certain strengths where the others could learn from. That kind of attitude would help
your system more than trying to provoke people over here. Think about it!

Kind regards,
Sebastian