[TYPO3-english] db tables and field names

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Jan 3 15:16:21 CET 2011

Hi,
Well actually this is probably worth another thread, I have this error clicking PhpMyadmin:

Reason: File "index.php" was not found (1)!

And I didn't find solution for that yet. TYPO3 4.4.4 and phpmyadmin 4.9.4

But I haven't really digged into it yet..

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*