[TYPO3-english] ecommerce buy button

nicola raffaele di matteo info at algoweb.it
Sun Jan 2 01:47:50 CET 2011

Hi.
I have a Typo3 web site with about 1000 pages, one article per page.
Now we'd like to add ecommerce feature to give the possibility to the
user to buy the article that is showing.
I've seen different ecommerce extension but all needs to create new
'special' pages with the plugin inside. In our case we'd need to
create all the the 1000 pages again.
What I'm lookin for is something that simple permit to add a "add to
cart" button on each page we have and, of course, to have all the
functionality of the ecommerce (show cart, payment, ecc.)

Is there some extension that implement this or some hack of them?

Many thanks for your help,
Nicola.