[TYPO3-english] 4.4.6 Broken Install for the Introduction Package

alain achautar at nerim.net
Sat Jan 1 12:46:49 CET 2011

Hello
I'm a newbie for Typo3 and I'll want to understand it with the help of
the Introduction Package. I can't install it.
After reading
http://wiki.typo3.org/Introduction_Package
of A.Murphy and applying these directives I get this error :

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'/var/www/typo3/sysext/em/classes/connection/class.tx_em_connection_extdirectserver.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/typo3conf/ext/introduction/Classes/Import/Extension.php on line 31

I don't see any 'em' directory under 'sysext'
nor any classe like : class.tx_em_connection_extdirectserver.php in all
the package.

The correspondant url on my local web server (Apache2 on Debian):
http://192.168.254.31/typo3/install/index.php?mode=123&step=1&password=joh316

Desperate of seeing this package !!
But anyway Happy New Year to all of you !