[TYPO3-english] felogin - "A Difference between the originally installed..."

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Mon Feb 28 17:07:00 CET 2011

Hi Katja,

I can not answer to the first part, but I can help you with the later:

Katja Lampela wrote:

> I also get now suddenly  with LL-XML module:
>
> t3lib_error_Exception
> PHP : Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in
> /var/www/html/t3/typo3conf/ext/llxmltranslate/mod1/class.sc.php line 502

This is related to PHP 5.3. In 5.3 the function ereg_replace() is
deprecated.

You can replace the call to  ereg_replace("something", ...) with
preg_replace("/something/", ...) in source code.

Note the preg instead of ereg and the "/" before and after the expression.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe