[TYPO3-english] felogin - "A Difference between the originally installed..."

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Feb 28 13:43:17 CET 2011

Hi,

28.2.2011 14:20, Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
> You can update em_conf from maintainance tab to remove these warnings.

Thank you Steffen, but when I do this, I get
Error: "my/path/felogin/ext_emconf.php" was not writable!" So I think nothing could be changed there anyway..?

Could this have something to do with my downgrade of the core? I first upgraded 4.4.4->4.5.0 and after I noticed there were extensions that didn't work with 4.5.0 I downgraded back and upgraded only to 4.4.6 which is now the core. Could this affect this?

I also get now suddenly  with LL-XML module:

t3lib_error_Exception
PHP : Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /var/www/html/t3/typo3conf/ext/llxmltranslate/mod1/class.sc.php line 502

So I can't translate anything anymore. It did work first after these down and upgradings but now suddenly with no warning in the middle of translation session it stopped.

Maybe I'd better somehow "clean" the installation..

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*