[TYPO3-english] Internal Server Error on News Enteries

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 13:24:24 CET 2011

Simon,

I get those all the time and just about every time it's due to permissions. I
don't know what exactly they need to be set to but my guess is, make all
directories 755 and files 644. You should be able to relay the error to your
server admin and (if they're as good as mine! ;-) ) they'll fix it for you.

HTH,
-Scott.