[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 pages inaccessible by Facebook - unable to like/share

Heath Kouns hkouns at vt.edu
Sun Feb 27 07:02:27 CET 2011

Scott,

I tried the clicking "Facebook Share"  for a different event (Riverdance)
using Firefox ... it gave me a popup window to post to my Facebook profile
(I was already logged in)...  I typed "Testing TYPO3 Code" in the comment
box and the following was posted on my FB profile...  (it shared the link
only)
*http://www.centreofthearts.ca/75.html?EventID=61*
www.centreofthearts.ca

Hope that helps,