[TYPO3-english] Idea to speed up Backend

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Feb 26 11:34:36 CET 2011

Hello Oliver,

>> Some users in the german list a complaining about loading times :(
>
> those using netscape 2 and caching off?

some of them - but that's not the point ;) (netscape 2 isn't supported
in the backend, isn't it? - i must give it a try ;)

The idea is to load things once only, with adopted modules.
I do really like the new Backend.
It's fast - but i can be even faster with some clever client caching
(cardlayout).

Based on this, i came up with the idea.

PS: I use uptodate browsers for the backend (but also olders for the
    frontend) and LIKE caching :)

Regards
Kay