[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila Content missing

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:23:02 CET 2011

On 05-11-2010 14:31, Ron Hall wrote:
> Hi Tomas,
>
>> It's not a plugin, just ordinary templavoila.
>>
>> There i quiete a lot of content elements in the page.
>>
>> Quite confusede here =)
>
> What I believe Søren was pointing out is the the comments you reference are for a content element not a content area of your TemplaVoila page template.. If you are not seeing an entire section then you need to check you TO mapping and the TypoScript in the data structure.

Long time since, this problem started. But now I found the solution.

The issue was that production was running at PHP 5.2 and test at PHP 5.3.

The Direct Mail (extension) had some changes in which argument used when
initiated, PHP 5.2 didn't react on this, but PHP 5.3 did.

This was the cause to my problem of content missing. But now its fixed.

PS: Hate to read tons of log files, but rewarding when it solves the
problems.

--

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen
twitter.com/tomasnorre