[TYPO3-english] Access plugin content

Enrique Moreno Tent enriquemorenotent at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 11:15:13 CET 2011

I have a new module created with kickstarter and I have a plugin that has a
header and a bodytext. I want to access the bodytext, but im not sure how to
do it. so far I've done this:

plugin.tx_bwpmodules_pi6 = COA plugin.tx_bwpmodules_pi6 { 10 = TEMPLATE 10{
template = FILE template.file = {$plugin.tx_bwpmodules_pi6.templateFile}
marks{ MARKER = COA MARKER { 10 = CONTENT 10 { table = tt_content select {
pidInList = 2 } renderObj = TEXT renderObj.field = bodytext } } } } } }

But this shows me all the "body" texts of all the elements in page = 2. What
should i do?