[TYPO3-english] st_socialnetwork Doesn't Show Anything?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 09:54:44 CET 2011

Hi all,

I've found a great extension called st_socialnetwork, but when I install it and
insert the plugin into a page ... nothing happens! I've tried checking the
author's site ( http://www.creativschmiede-eichsfeld.com/social_network.html ),
but it's in German and even when translated doesn't offer any help ... nor does
the extension manual.

My steps:
1.) import/install extension st_socialnetwork
2.) go to any page with content, add content of type "general plugin" (Social
Network)
3.) choose "style02" and choose "Facebook" only
4.) Click "Save & View" -> resulting page has no social network links!

Sooo ... my question is, has anybody used/installed/implemented this extension
successfully? If so, what am I missing?

Thanks!
-Scott.