[TYPO3-english] T3CON11-San Francisco Early Registration

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Thu Feb 24 14:23:26 CET 2011

Hello All,

This is a quick note to let you know that early registration is open on T3CON11-San Francisco. You will hear more about the conference as official news releases go out at the first of the week, but here are some highlights.

The location is fantastic. Right on the bay near many landmarks. Plus northern California has a lot to see. We expect many will make a holiday of it.

We are trying to attract some outside developers in addition to our TYPO3 faithful. To that end we have some special presentations on Thursday. Sencha will be joining us presenting half-day tutorials on ExtJS 4 and Sencha Touch. We also have a special Thursday TYPO3 free track that introduces attendees to TYPO3 and shows them how to get started with it.

If you can make it, we would love to have you. You can save money with early registration.

We want to thank our sponsors for making this event possible.

AOE  Media
ECCE Terram
typovision
Jochen Weiland
Phorax
Gaetan Marmasse
Cast Iron Coding
Deals.com

It would be great to have a few more sponsors join these. You can find out more on the sponsorship page.

Get more information on the conference at t3con11-sf.typo3.org

Thanks,
Ron Hall