[TYPO3-english] Error after upgrade from 4.5.0 to 4.5.1: [Class 't3lib_div' not found in ...sysext/install/mod/class.tx_install_session.php]

dave wong frontleft at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 08:37:33 CET 2011

Has anyone else encountered the following problem accessing the install-tool
after 4.5.1 upgrade?

Issue: Cannot login to typo3 install-tool.

Error:
===================
Fatal error: Class 't3lib_div' not found in
{path}\sysext\install\mod\class.tx_install_session.php on line 0
-------------------

Details:
Error appears on typo3/install login (the password challenge screen). After
entering the correct password, user is returned to the same typo3/install
login screen, with the error printed below the login box.

I get this error after attempted upgrade from 4.5.0 to 4.5.1. The upgrade
from 4.4.X to 4.5.0 was without incident. I get the same error when trying
to upgrade on a local WAMP installation and a remote linux webserver.

Actions:
I tried clearing the typo3conf temp_ cache but no change.
I can login to the typo3 backend, no problem.

Regards, David.

*
*