[TYPO3-english] Complex Query in Typoscript

IAmThatSTrange mtj66383 at creighton.edu
Wed Feb 23 22:25:01 CET 2011

Hi, thanks for responding.  I'm working with PR people who want things the
way they are (if you get my drift). so it will always be on the second level
below News.

sorry bout the repost, I got a message that said it's not been posted yet
and decided I wanted to clarify something.  Sigh.

What they want is the top (recently added or edited)  x (probaby 5) headers
(not page titles) linking down to the content elements on the pages under
the month/year to show on the landing page of the New Center.  So if there
are 4 new content elements on one page under Feb2011 it will show the
headers of those with links back to the content element it came from and it
will pick up the last (the 5th) content element from the next page under
Feb2011.

It's very much like the recently updated pages (with beginAtLevel showing
what level to start on) but with individual content elements not pages.

I hope that's clear.

Thanks!