[TYPO3-english] Automatic content upload

Tomasz Melcer nospam.liori at o2.pl
Tue Feb 22 18:55:09 CET 2011

On 15.02.2011 15:57, Bjoern Pedersen wrote:
> Am 15.02.2011 15:38, schrieb Tomasz Melcer:
>> I've got a set of static HTML files, and I'd like to put their contents
>> into TYPO3 as separate pages.
>> [...]

> I have used external_pageset for such an application,
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/external_pageset/current/

Thank you for your suggestions.

For me it is amazing that such an old extension still works with the
newest TYPO3.

For the record: The only problem I see now is that it uses few PHP
functions which are deprecated in PHP 5.3: eregi, eregi_replace and
split. For now I wrapped them in code to disable warnings.

I'll probably check other suggestions later.

Tomasz Melcer