[TYPO3-english] static_info_tables update problem

Boris Gulay boris at boressoft.ru
Tue Feb 22 11:14:56 CET 2011

22.02.2011 12:58, David ARNOULT - Edition & Internet Operations пишет:
> Hi!
>
> I have tried to update static_info_tables extension and in extension manager
> it tells me that tables exist for static data import, even if I update:
> static_territories
>
> Lignes : 27
>
> Les tables existent !

[...]
> In installation tool with compare, everything is OK. Anyone has the solution
> to remove this message and import these data? I have tried to downgrade but
> I have now always the problem...
What database runs your TYPO3 installation?
I'm using Postgres and I found many incompatibilities and even mistakes
in SQL scripts of static_info_tables extensions. You can find my message
early in this mailing list.
I'm waiting for for Xavier to answer my questions and I will be ready to
send updated *.sql files to maintainer of this extension to make it
install and update on all supported databases without errors.