[TYPO3-english] Workspaces in TYPO3 4.5 - still complicated/confusing?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Feb 21 20:39:30 CET 2011

>> ...or even provide patches.
>
> Well, I would if I could. Creating a patch for something like workspaces
> seems impossible to me right now.

Do you get the point?

I don't want to say "be happy with what you got in 4.5", but keep this
fact and the fact that ~10 people did lots of work over the last months
in mind! The whole concept can't be made fool-proof over night (and
maybe it's not even desired, as workspaces is just a topic, which IMHO
doesn't fit into the once-in-a-month active editor's intellectual horizon).

I'm sure that they're open for suggestions of better workflows and so on.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert