[TYPO3-english] Something like the animation on typo3.org

Braulio J. Solano-Rojas braulio at solsoft.biz
Sat Feb 19 23:01:04 CET 2011

Greetings,

I would like to implement something like the iteration of images at
typo3.org (the ones that says T3O: Join us, New: TYPO3 4.5, Getting
Started, etc.).

I've looked in the extension repository by carousel, but I think it is
not the concept.  I do not know how to call that kind of behavior in
English.

I also think that on typo3.org it is a combination of templavoilà and
jquery.

Can someone point me to where investigate further about this?  Any
clues?  I will appreciate any help.

Best regards,

B.