[TYPO3-english] Access Denied Page - Subscriber Site Deep Link Marketing

Louis Coppola lcoppola at ga-institute.com
Fri Feb 18 21:54:21 CET 2011

Thanks for your responses.

I was able to use little pieces of each to make it work, I put all
pages that are password protected under a public page in the tree.
(This i where the restricted message is)

Then I added this typoscript:

##This checks if the user is logged in AND they are on page 3658
(Subscriber Only) --
##And if they are logged in we forward them to the homepage (1842)
rather then the
##message that says "Subscribers Only" on 3658

[loginUser = *] && [globalVar = TSFE:id = 3658]

config >
config.additionalHeaders = Location: /index.php?id=1842

page >
page = PAGE
page.10 = Redirect

[else]