[TYPO3-english] Upgrading DAM lost images in tt_content elements

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 16:34:52 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm running a TYPO3 4.2.10 with dam 1.1.1 and dam_ttcontent 1.0.2 so I can
use dam images in text/image content elements. It was working fine, but
today I've upgraded dam to version 1.1.8 and images don't appear in the FE,
empty IMG tags. I've checked in the BE and the images are still selected in
the content elements with the correct dam uid.
I've tried to upgrade also dam_ttcontent to 1.1.1, but no changes.

Does anyone have a sugestion?

Thank you!

--
Engr. Tomiţă MILITARU