[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.5 - Image Adjustments

Cecilie Andersen cecilie007007 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:54:52 CET 2011

I have some problems regarding image size in typo3 4.5

If I add a new content element where I want to insert a picture I under
"apperence" can set the size. But If I set the image to 1050px it
automatically change it back to 999px

I have been in the template setup under basic and set the image height to
1200px - so it should be possible, but still it just change the px.

In older versions this is working - but how do I have to change this in
typo3 4.5 ?

Regards
Cecilie