[TYPO3-english] SRFEUserRegister - Content Above Application Form

Louis Coppola lcoppola at ga-institute.com
Thu Feb 17 21:59:45 CET 2011

All,
I have a registration page with a form to register for my site.

Above that content element (SRFEUserRegister) there is some intro text
explaining why they would like to register etc.

After the user fills out the initial form and is taken to the
confirmation page to verify their information is correct I would like
the intro text above the form to disappear.  The way it works now
after filling out the form and clicking submit the user sees the same
page with the confirmation screen below the intro text.

A user may not notice that they have to confirm because the intro text
pushes down the confirmation piece.

Is there a typoscript variable using the extension that I can check to
see what stage the registration is in and then hide the content
element (id 10848) when it is past the initial registration stage.

Thanks,
Louis Coppola
G&A Institute