[TYPO3-english] ext:T3BLOG for existing TemplaVoila-Website

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:17:48 CET 2011

Hi!

Stefano Cecere wrote:
> Hi Dmitry
>
> i am solving my T3Blog + TV problems with ext typoscript_code
>
> so i can just include the main plugin in the TV page with a simple
> 10 < plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.myblog
>
> this was the most annoying thing.. that you could not include the main
> plugin as a plugin!!
>
> i understand that T3Blog wants to be a 1click blog solution... but it
> seemed to strange that you can include all those widgets.. and not the
> main plug! :)

t3blog was made by a company for its own purposes, so initially it was just
that: an extension made for one purpose. Later it was decided to make it
more universal and share with the community. This happens for many
extensions... But some architecture limitations of the original version
persist.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member