[TYPO3-english] ext:T3BLOG for existing TemplaVoila-Website

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Feb 17 11:33:26 CET 2011

Hi Dmitry

i am solving my T3Blog + TV problems with ext typoscript_code

so i can just include the main plugin in the TV page with a simple
10 < plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.myblog

this was the most annoying thing.. that you could not include the main
plugin as a plugin!!

i understand that T3Blog wants to be a 1click blog solution... but it
seemed to strange that you can include all those widgets.. and not the
main plug! :)

if everything works fine, i'll trash tt_news for t3blog soon in 2/3 sites,
and help a bit on http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-t3blog/

thank you for the support!

stefano

--