[TYPO3-english] 4.5.0 and usability

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Feb 16 10:31:56 CET 2011

>> What is troublesome is naming of the fields. For example I have "Page
>> Content: Columns" three times in the list. One is for table columns, one
>> for content columns, one for image columns.

> It has always been this way.

Right... I've never noticed that because the fields weren't next to each
other in the list. :-)

Is this what you meant Katja? Not that it wouldn't be grouped according
to extension/core table (which it is) but that it's not separated into
logical groups WITHIN the extension/core table group?

> Nevertheless, with the ? it's now better than before.

I agree with that.

Tomas Mrozek