[TYPO3-english] TYPO3-english Digest, Vol 89, Issue 38

angel.garcia1 at ext.mpsa.com angel.garcia1 at ext.mpsa.com
Wed Feb 16 08:56:56 CET 2011

Thank you for all the answer, I just openened the option limit and
listStartID on the tt_newsclass, and now it works fine.

Thank you for all your help
AG

Message: 11
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 01:33:14 +0100
From: Lukas Stancik <webmaster at robe.cz>
Subject: Re: [TYPO3-english] Problem TT_news
		 excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 1
To: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org

wouldn't it be an option to set "Limit: max items for..." to 1 at
Template tab in the first plugin's flexform and in the second plugin
set: plugin.tt_news.start=2 in the "Typoscript for this content element"
on the "Other Settings" tab?

Regards,
Lukas Stancik