[TYPO3-english] Access Denied Page - Subscriber Site Deep Link Marketing Landing Page - Credentials Needed

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue Feb 15 22:20:15 CET 2011

Hi, Louis

> I am trying unsuccessfully to try and find a way where if a user
> clicks on a password only page, we can have them automatically sent to
> a special marketing page that says something along the lines of "This
> page is meant for subscribers only.  If you would like to enquire
> about a subscription click here etc."  Doesnt matter about the message
> but i need to be able to set the page ID that an access denied user
> would be bounced to.

Another way is to use config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages

Here is copy-paste from TSref:

"If set, typolinks pointing to access restricted pages will still link to
the page even though the page cannot be accessed. If the value of this
setting is an integer it will be interpreted as a page id to which the link
will be directed.

If the value is “NONE” the original link to the page will be kept although
it will generate a page-not-found situation (which can of course be picked
up properly by the page-not-found handler and present a nice login form).

See “showAccessRestrictedPages” for menu objects as well (similar feature
for menus)

Example:

config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages = 29

config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages_addParams =
&return_url=###RETURN_URL###&pageId=###PAGE_ID###

Will create a link to page with id 29 and add GET parameters where the
return URL and original page id is a part of it."

I think, it is exactly, what are you looking for.