[TYPO3-english] 2-dimensional array and container page

Lily Wong lily.wong at utoronto.ca
Mon Feb 14 19:14:41 CET 2011

Hi TYPO3 list,

On my website, I have a list of 70 countries, for which each country
will have 6 pieces of information. I would like to store all of this
information in a 2-dimensional array structure (or something similar),
and then be able to display this data in a container page.

Ideally, the container page (www.mysite.com/country) would be passed a
country parameter (for example: Germany), and then I could specify
which of that country's data to display (for example: Map, Population,
History, News).

I would like to keep all data as modular as possible so that it can be
called from different sections within my website.

Is this type of data structure possible to implement using tt_news or
TYPO3? I do not want to create 70 pages in TYPO3, one for each of the
countries.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Best,
Lily
lily.wong at utoronto.ca