[TYPO3-english] TV mapping don't shows me tags

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Sun Feb 13 14:12:02 CET 2011

Hi Tobias,

I looked to bugtracker, but I don't find any about this.

Well, It's not so important because I suppose is important to learn to
build the site with TS as Modern Template does, but I think TV save time
doing the mapping fast visually.

Probably TV is not so popular as I thought. I remember in the past, T3
users recommending build the template with TS, better than TV, because
is more easy to maintain, I don't know.

Thanks for the help.