[TYPO3-english] phpBB3 and TYPO3 running together - but how?

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.dk
Fri Feb 11 00:13:00 CET 2011

Hi everybody,

I am looking for at site, that has phpBB3 running together with TYPO3.
Maybe integrated. Maybe in an iframe, or maybe something totally different.

Has anyone done it, and could you tell me how, and give me a link to a
live-site, where I can see your solution?

The phpBB3 forum is actually nice and fast, too, but the main reason for
me to use it, is that I have "inherited" it from the former client.

I tried of course to import to mm_forum, but the import tool somehow
crashed, and no matter what, I would loose parts of the current setup,
that includes 40.000 post and 4-5.000 users, so....

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Søren Vedel

PS: Please don't tell me, that it is very unsafe etc. - I know ;-)