[TYPO3-english] Newbie in typo3

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Thu Feb 10 17:22:49 CET 2011

Hi all,
I tested Typo3 in the past as hobby, and I loved it.
Now, I have the possibility to use it in production (I chequed Drupal,Joomla and now is the turn of t3). T3 LTS is a great option for proffesional sites.
For this, I ask for help,due to my unknowledge. This 2 sites, will use news, the tipical products,company and so on sections, blog and 1 of them, forums.
What extensions are recommended for all of this? Or is better for bloging and forums,use other solutions? Exists extension for integration?.
And what about templating? In the past i saw somethng about templavoila. Is a good way to templating, and maintain a site?
All advices are welcome.
Thanks for your time.
-- Enviado desde mi Palm Pixi

-- Enviado desde mi Palm Pixi