[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Plugin for OpenX - and others

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Feb 9 10:43:34 CET 2011

yep Kay

good idea, I will do this when I get a timegap

I think a list like this especially when it is connected also to the right
discussions in the web will help to promote the use of TYPO3 together with
other applications too. right now the people often don't even think about
TYPO3 and always think first of Drupal and than Joomla . Especially with the
3 year LTS Support TYPO3 has a very good market chance to be the preferred
CMS as no other CMS right now out there offers such a support and
continuity. But we need to get TYPO3 more known to all those people.

Moodle i.e. is even using "typo3 libs" - I haven't checked if they have to
do something with TYPO3 or if they only used the same name.

Andi