[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Plugin for OpenX - and others

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Feb 9 10:20:51 CET 2011

Hi Thanks Kay

I already started a section in the tYPO3 wiki but had forgotten to post the
link:

Here it is.

Perhaps everybody interested could contribute here his ideas how to
integrate with others.
Snippets / Extensions / Code ... / Thoughts etc.

http://wiki.typo3.org/Overview_Extension_manuals#Connecting_.2F_Integrating_.2F_Combining_-_.22Get_it_together_and_inspire_to_share.22

<http://wiki.typo3.org/Overview_Extension_manuals#Connecting_.2F_Integrating_.2F_Combining_-_.22Get_it_together_and_inspire_to_share.22>
Andi