[TYPO3-english] new feuser registration extension?

horace grant horace3d at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 04:00:39 CET 2011

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 7:34 PM, Igor Mitev <
igor.mitev.typo3maillist at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been searching for some time now for user registration connected with
> online payment feature.
> Has anybody done this?

i could also use something like this. :)

i still haven't found a simple newsletter subscription extension. i won't
use direct_mail but a 3rd party newsletter solution and so the form should
have a subscribe and unsubscribe option. what would be the best extension to
achieve this? i would be very thankful for any suggestions.

cheers,
horace