[TYPO3-english] flash link

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Feb 7 23:10:52 CET 2011

Hi Julius,

> I'm using typo3 4.4.4.
Please update. This version contains known security issues.

> I try to using special elemens - media and insert a
> flash(swf) file. ..how to make that when i pres with a mouse
> click on a flash movie it redirects to my site page or to external url.
That's not possible from the TYPO3 side (or any other HTML/CMS) side.
The link has to be defined inside the Flash movie.

Advertorials often use a special parameter to flexible set the target
URL after click (for click tracking). However, the fact that there
should be a link, has to be respected while creating the flash movie
anyways.

Kind regards
Steffen

--