[TYPO3-english] multicolumn

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Feb 7 17:46:53 CET 2011

Hi

7.2.2011 14:35, Erdal Gök kirjoitti:
> do you saw, there is an update out now for multicolumn for maybe a hour or so? Maybe it will work.

Thanks yes, I saw this and installed and it works.

Now I have a new problem though: I don't see paste icons anymore in Page module. So when I copy an element I can't paste into empty column since I can't get the contex sensitive menu without existing content element.

Pretty basic missing feature, must be some extension that disables it, have to test uninstalling..

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*