[TYPO3-english] GMENU transparency issue

Douglas La Farge doug at gcnpublishing.com
Sun Feb 6 23:57:16 CET 2011

I appreciate the reply.

cleaning things up a little bit (had some duplicate TScript) I've done the following:
NO {
   XY = [10.w] -1, 24
   backColor = #{$menu_color}
   transparentColor = #{$menu_color}
   transparentColor.closest = 1

}

Did I use it correctly?  If so it made no difference.

Did I want to comment out -  transparentColor = #{$menu_color} ?

regards,
doug