[TYPO3-english] update to tt_news 3.0 on Typo3 4.5

Jacob Schmidt list at rootmedia.dk
Sun Feb 6 14:14:09 CET 2011

When you login to the backend, hit the 'escape' key or click the stop
button in your browser, to stop the backend from loading it self
multiple times.

Then in the modules list under "user tools" click "user settings", click
the "start up" tab and set "Start up in the following module" to "page"
or what ever. It is probably blank, and that is why the backend reloads
it self.

(maybe this can be done in some config. file, don't know)

That is my experience. Had the same issue when updating to 4.5.x

Hope it helps.

regards
/jacob