[TYPO3-english] update to tt_news 3.0 on Typo3 4.5

Kristian Domke news at neither-nor.net
Sat Feb 5 16:00:15 CET 2011

Hi Folks,

I am just trying to update my site from typo3 4.4 to 4.5, and as I was
updating anyways, I tried to update all extensions with it.

I read the update document provided with the installation, and I tried
to call the updater, but instead of opening the script, it opened
another complete Typo3 Backend in the content frame of the Backend I was
using, so that I got two pagetrees side by side, then opened another
backend inside the content frame of that one and so on. (I stopped with
the 5th iteration...)

Is there a way to call the script directly? Or something I could do to
get it to work? Or what does it do? am I able to do that manually?

Any help?

Kristian