[TYPO3-english] multicolumn

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Feb 5 12:16:46 CET 2011

Hi,

I try to make the extension multicolumn work in my 4.5.0 installation. I added static and according to the manual that should do it for default layouts.

Ok, I create content element type multicolumn and everything works ok so far and the columns appear there right.

But when I try to add some content to one of these columns:
- Before saving the value in Column field is for example "Multicolumn column: Column 1"
- After saving the same value is [INVALID VALUE ("10")] and the content element isn't visible in Page module or website. With the List module it can be found. So it gets saved, but it has no "home" ;)

I would very much appreciate for any hint what might be wrong, thank you.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*