[TYPO3-english] How to use additionalParams to pass tt_content data

pixelborg cilibiu.bogdan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 19:02:55 CET 2011

Thank you for this cold shower and for advice to see how some things work in
a more practical way than just reading. Still, and don't get me wrong , i
don't understant why a task such as cropping a text and adding a button to
show it in full on another page requires relatively advanced typoscript
knowledge. Maybe i should find some real free time to play with typo, not
just at some coffee break :)