[TYPO3-english] How to use additionalParams to pass tt_content data

pixelborg cilibiu.bogdan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 17:59:33 CET 2011

The content elements is placed on another page, where i'm render them to add
a typolink. I'm curious if i can make something like tt_news plugin, where
i show a little bit of text with a "more" link to another page (single view)
. I don't need full explanation, just some tips to ease my learning path
over my coffee brakes :)