[TYPO3-english] downgrade 4.5.0 -> 4.4.6?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Feb 3 17:08:38 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a site that has custom made extension and now the site needs to be published and the custom made extension doesn't work with the new 4.5.0 and I have to downgrade the system before publishing.

I tried, but the error I get trying to access the install tool is something like:

Fatal error: Class 'Tx_Extbase_Object_Container_Container' not found in /var/www/html/typo3_src-4.5.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 5277

Any idea what to do?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela